Acidity and Heart Burn
Coronary Heart Disease
High Blood Cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Low Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract Infection
Natural and Home Remedies for the Treatment of Typhoid Fever
In Typhoid Fever, there is an insidious fever, a typical course of temperature, marked by abdominal symptoms consisting of ulceration of the bowels, an eruption of the skin for uncertain duration and a liability to frequent relapses.
Below are given some of the Common Home Remedies for Curing Typhoid Fever:
- The patient should be well looked after. No solid food should be given to the patient. Only easily digestible fruits like sweet lime, oranges, etc. may be given. He must be kept in a clean and airy room.
- Take two grains of Un nab, Munnakka 4, Kuhbkalan 3 gm's. and Misri 10 gm's. grind all of them and mix in 100 ml. of water, preferably boiled and cooled. Strain the water and make the patient drink at four hourly interval.
- Take 4 basil leaves, saffron 7 shreds, 7 grains of black pepper. Grind them to a paste by adding water and form small tablets out of the whole lot. Take each tablet twice or thrice everyday with lukewarm milk. The fever would also subside and the patient would get the desired relief.
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of fresh juice of coriander leaves mixed in 1 cup buttermilk and taken 2-3 times a day.
- Mash a ripe banana along with 1 tablespoon honey and eat twice a day for a few days.
HOME REMEDIES | CONTACT US | HERBAL BLOG
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to provide any professional medical advice and is for educational purposes only. The publisher of this site is not liable for any misconception or misuse of the information provided leading to bad results. Never use any home remedy or other self treatment without being advised to do so by a physician.
This website and the information contained herein, has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.