Acidity and Heart Burn
Coronary Heart Disease
High Blood Cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Low Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract Infection
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
Here are Some of the Common Home Remedies for the Treatment of Psoriasis:
- Weight lose: Lose weight if you're overweight. Weight loss helps many people with psoriasis. If you lose weight and maintain normal weight, the psoriasis is almost always better."
- Apply aloe vera gel, garlic oil, and comfrey and goldenseal tea.
- Take cod liver oil, lecithin, linseed oil, vitamin E, and zinc to aid the healing process.
- Control from outside: Use our natural Psoriaid cream or oil to control your skin inflammation and get rid of your existing psoriasis lesion. Dead Sea Salt Bath (optional) also helps to restore minerals to your skin. It can help heal damaged skin barrier caused by psoriasis or improper topical treatment.
- Diet restriction: To avoid the aggravation of your psoriasis, you need to eliminate certain food, which might generate toxins inside your body. These foods include alcohol, coffee, spicy food, shellfish, tropical fruit (mango, pineapple) and red meats.
- Stress management: Try to reduce your stress level by doing exercise; having enough sleep, etc.
- Maintenance: Take Merry Clinic Skin-Detox formula as needed to supply necessary nutrients to support your skin health and prevent Psoriasis from coming back.
HOME REMEDIES | CONTACT US | HERBAL BLOG
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to provide any professional medical advice and is for educational purposes only. The publisher of this site is not liable for any misconception or misuse of the information provided leading to bad results. Never use any home remedy or other self treatment without being advised to do so by a physician.
This website and the information contained herein, has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.