Acidity and Heart Burn
Coronary Heart Disease
High Blood Cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Low Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract Infection
Home Remedies for Insomnia
Here are Some of the Common Home Remedies for Insomnia:
- Try exercising in the morning to help burn up extra energy - it also helps start your day freshly. Also do calming relaxation exercises such as lite stretching before bed.
- Do not eat or drink caffeinated foods or beverages for at least 6 hours prior to bedtime.
- Eat a good meal shortly before sunset, followed two hours later by a bath in lukewarm water.
- Rinse the eyes with rosewater at night, then add a drop of ghee (clarified butter). Keep the eyes closed and sleep.
- Comb the hair before retiring. Massage feet, calves, nape of the neck and shoulders.
- Avoid high protein meals for dinner, instead leave your last meal of the day for complex carboyhdrates.
- Drink a cup of warm milk with honey - you may also add some nutmeg.
- Occasional Sleeplessness can often be treated without medications, however if you have frequent or constant problems with insomnia, it's always best to see a doctor, as it may be a symptom of a more serious problem.
- Water and Honey - Add 2 teaspoons of honey to a big cupful of water and have it before going to bed. Babies generally fall asleep after having honey.
- Take calcium, iron, and potassium to help with sleep.
HOME REMEDIES | CONTACT US | HERBAL BLOG
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to provide any professional medical advice and is for educational purposes only. The publisher of this site is not liable for any misconception or misuse of the information provided leading to bad results. Never use any home remedy or other self treatment without being advised to do so by a physician.
This website and the information contained herein, has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.