Acidity and Heart Burn
Coronary Heart Disease
High Blood Cholesterol
High Blood Pressure
Low Blood Pressure
Urinary Tract Infection
Home Remedies for Halitosis (Bad Breath)
Here are the some important Home Remedies for Halitosis:
- Tongue Cleaner - Use a tongue cleaner for cleaning your tongue, start right from the back of the tongue.
- Avocado : Another effective remedy for the treatment of bad breath condition is avocado, which is far superior than any mouth lotion or remedies for this condition.
- You must visit your dentist regularly and have regular dental checkups to have your teeth professionally cleaned as required.
- Drink lot of water - Drink plenty of fluids and water throughout the day.
- Avoid frequent spicy foods and excessive alcohol or coffee. Also stop smoking.
- Skip breath fouler'ssuch as onions, garlic, ice- cream, and coffee.
- Fenugreek : Among the several home remedies for halitosis, the use of fenugreek has been proved to be very effective. A tea made from the seeds of this vegetable should be taken regularly for curing halitosis condition fast.
- Cardamom: Chewing a Green cardamom after meals and during long intervals.
- Raw Juices : All fruit and vegetable juices are beneficial in the treatment of halitosis. Juices from green vegetables are especially valuable.
- Regularly brush teeth after meals and before sleeping and floss your teeth regularly.
- Clean your sinuses: Since bad breath can be caused by any number of sinus problems, some people get relief by "washing" out the area inside your nose where the sinuses drain.
- Halitosis diet: Patients suffering from halitosis should take a well-balanced diet consisting of seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits, with emphasis on raw and cooked vegetables, and fruits.
- Guava: Chewing a very green Guava which is almost raw, helps in curing halitosis fast.
HOME REMEDIES | CONTACT US | HERBAL BLOG
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to provide any professional medical advice and is for educational purposes only. The publisher of this site is not liable for any misconception or misuse of the information provided leading to bad results. Never use any home remedy or other self treatment without being advised to do so by a physician.
This website and the information contained herein, has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.